Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello KDE! Please fix this bug or do something else.

Sometimes I am forced to use Linux... This happened today: the system is Kubuntu 11.04, Vmware. I REALLY tried to like KDE but this bug I will present, simply renders the whole KDE to an unusable piece of shit: KDE CANNOT REMEMBER THE FU*ING SCREEN RESOLUTION!
Every damn time I restart the virtual machine (and I have to restart a lot of time) the SCREEN RESOLUTION RESETS TO 800X600. And all the fu*ing plasmoids are in a different place. And this is not something new, this a fu*ing old bug.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Look: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1637869

Of course not even a single ubuntu fanboy tried to answer. At least something totally unrelated, as usual.

There is a weird, add xrandr there and there, workaround, but you know: go to hell!

I don't know, the KDE devs are not using monitors? Or 800x600 is ok, anyway nobody needs better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment