Monday, February 16, 2009

Yes yes another anti linux blog...

Welcome!

With this blog I am trying to counterbalance the COCK spread by the freetard community.

I am thinking to set this url as my home page: http://www.ubuntustory.com

  • Its open architecture guarantees that it is almost 100% bug free, and even if some bugs occur, they are being fixed in a matter of hours.
So, Debian should go to hell with Lenny, because Ubuntu is also ("almost") 100% bug free.

Further readings:

Note: this blog is experimental, changes to existing posts are possible and most probably will never be consequent and structured. So it is like a linux distro. And it is free to read and somehow open source (just send me your patches). Being free and open also means I may cancel anytime without any notification.

1 comment:

  1. Did not know this blog exists... you've gotta market this blog!

    ReplyDelete